skip to main | skip to sidebar

Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Kodos

Friday, October 17, 2008

SOX WIN, SOX WIN!


God I love you, Nancy.

Now THAT's the Tampa bullpen GWS remembers...
Posted by Great White Snark at 11:47 AM
Labels: greatest ALCS comeback in history or epic choke?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2008 (67)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • Paralysis by analysis
      • I could get paid for this?
      • The last throes of a few dead-enders?
      • Tonight we dine in hell
      • SOX WIN, SOX WIN!
      • The curious syntax of Chip Caray
      • Breaking medical news!
      • Maureen Dowd is insufferable
      • "You got the wrong guy"
      • So we're going to bomb Laos again?
      • The End of History? Once again, no.
      • Sarah Palin speaks in complete sentences, manages ...
      • Punching One's Weight
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (2)

Contributors

  • Great White Snark
  • fishbulb